Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Funky oatmeal and Exam survival

Hi guys!

I started of the day with some  funky-looking oatmeal.

If you are at college like me, quick oats is the way to go :)
1/3 cup quick oats, 1 scoop of Chocolate VEGA, splash of coffee and almond milk to thin it out. Topped with a microwaved apple + lots of cinnamon.

Quick and easy and filling. :) Perfect for a pre-exam meal.

The funky colour comes from the Vega protein. Looks weird but I promise it's delicious! Please give it a try its just phenomenal!  I could not stand eating plain oatmeal without my vega now, so bland and tasteless!

1 Serving of Vega the health one gives you 100% of your daily vitamins and minerals! I find this so helpful to keep my energy and immune system up during this time of the year, where a million things are going on...exams, xmas presents, etc etc.


After breakfast, I got ready and went to school for exams.

Tip of the day:
Start your day with a big cup of warm water, prior eating anything. It will help flush/detox our system and really get your day going. (It makes a world of a difference for me.)


I hope you enjoy some tips and tricks for the exam and christmas period! What's your exam/holiday survival tips??? Please let me know


xxx see ya tomorrow for an exciting post!!
Jenn





No comments:

Post a Comment