Sunday, December 18, 2011

Travel craze!

Hey guys! I hope all had a fantastic weekend!

It's pretty hectic these couple days, I finally finished exams yesterday and stayed up to pack until 5 last night.
Pretty sleep deprived, but everything is all packed and done now and I am heading to the airport in less than 3 hours!

Do you guys wanna see my what's in my travel makeup bag post? Maybe I take some pictures on my way in the airport. Leave a comment and let me know!

Every time I travel, I usually arrive the airport extra early so that I could check out the DUTY-FREE!! I love to check out the makeup/skincare sets that they offer exclusively. I'll probably pick up some last minute Christmas present, for myself and my frds. :) Kill two birds with one stone hahahaha. A little shopping after a stressful packing night never hurts! 


Tip: Remember to stay hydrated during long flights, get a big bottle of water after your checked in to the gate. Also throw some protein rich snacks into your bag in case you need a quick pick me up! I packed up a luna bar and a Kashi bar. :)

See you in da next post in HONG KONG!
xxx
Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment