Friday, December 16, 2011

Nail of the week: Christmas JEM!

Hi guys! Hope you have a wonderful Friday :)

Christmas is right around the corner, and lots of my friends are done exams, except I have my last one tomorrow. :( So I figured I would paint my nails with lovely Christmas colours today just to cheer myself up.

Purple is my allll time favourite colour. :)

I used Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in - Purple Rain and Zoya's JEM

Zoya polishes are definitely some of my favourite polishes out there. 
This particular colour Jem is a bit more reddish purple on its own, but I layered 1 coat of the Rimmel polish underneath just to add a bit more depth. I love it on its own too, and its completely opaque in 1 coat! How amazing! 

Unless I splurge on a new deborah lippmann polish before Christmas, I will most probably be wearing Jem on its own for Christmas! (That says a lot, right?)

I love alternating cream/metallic/ shimmer shade between fingers. I just think its such an easy way to "glam up" your nails without using any fancy tecnhiques. :)

Exam tomorrow, and time to go home woohoo!
I hope you enjoy my first Nail post and have a lovely day!

xxx
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I always love dark nails. Dark purple looks like a great colour!

    Ash :o)
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete