Friday, December 9, 2011

Newwbbie

Hi guys, :)

I haven't written a blog since switching from Xanga  to facebook. But starting from today, this is my new blog.

A little bit of a background for you guys (if you guys want to know)

1. I'm a Chinese, born and raised in Hong Kong.

2. Currently studying 3rd year of university in Canada.

3. I'm a makeup/beauty junkie. (I get more excited for a new lipstick than, lets say...a new iphone 4s. anyone else with me? hahahha)

4. I started losing weight/ very conscious about my health and nutrition due to various reasons. (Expect some more blog posts on inspirations)

5. I'm passionate, and desperate (in a good and positive) to make a voice, to succeed in my future career achieve "my ideal lifestyle", but I am thankful and grateful that I have access to health, safe drinking water etc etc. Every Single Day.

SO! What to expect from me, and this blog
Basically all things that I am passionate about!
1. ANYTHING beauty, fashion related! YES PLEASE :)
2. Daily Eats, and food posts (Disclaimer: I am not a certified nutritionist by any means, but I do maintain quite a healthy lifestyle and would love to share it with you guys. That's all)
Expect some healthy, delicious Chinese recipes coming :)
3. Inspiration, advice and motivation posts. The reason that I started writing again is because I wanted to make a voice, I wanted to inspire, maybe someday I could actually inspire someone to take good care of themselves. (Would it be health, weight, mood, outlook, confidence, anything)
4. Posts related to my home, and culture.
5. Tip of the day in every post

(Since I am Chinese, please excuse my writing if they are not perfect. I do apologize for that.)

So I think that's it for today. I wish you all a happy friday! and I will see you in the next post!

Tip of the day: Be confident, love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment