Sunday, December 11, 2011

Recent Fashion/ Beauty Purchases

Hi guys!

I did not get hv time to post my promised fashion n beauty related fashion post. :(
Last week I did a little shopping. Here ya go!








































I tried on the black and the taupe, since I am all about classic colour, and ended up with the taupe. :)  Thick and chunky heels are so in for the season, best part? It's so much sturdier to walk on them.




































I got mine full price here in Canada, but its on SALE right now!

Now time for some drugstore beauty products!

 L'oreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow in Black Onyx, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Rich.

Originally, I wanted to get the new Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, but they were completely sold out, every single colour. I really wanted to get a festive berry lipstick for Christmas, and ended up with this.
















This is as true to colour as I could get.

I am very pleased with this lipstick, its smooth, pigmented and moisturizing. It also has the perfect creamy, semi-matte finish. When I wear a bold colour lipstick, I do not like it super shiny, just looks a bit too bold and not so chic.I think a semi-matte, satiny finish looks so much more modern. :)

As for the eyeshadow....



















The concept is very very similar to Giorgio Armani's Eyes to Kill eyeshadow.
I haven't tried it on my eyes yet and I am super excited! Please let me know if you would like a comparison review!

I also got some nail polishes, but I'll wait till I paint them so I could post pictures.

I'm having my first exam tomorrowwww, so I better go to bed early to get enough sleep.
Wherever you are, I wish you have a good night/ good day/ morning!

xxxx and love
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams today, Jenn!!! LOVE the shoes...and good to know the chunky heal is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy, thank you so much! Your are the first people who commented on my blog, ever! Thank you so much, keeps me motivated.
    And yes definitely rock those chunky heels. :)

    ReplyDelete